We MUST Sweat the Small Stuff!!!
Ya know there was a big book craze a few years back... some guy wrote a book entitled "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff". I think I even read it, and maybe it's companion. Don't ask me why it popped into my head at 1:30 AM as I sit here and type this. I have just been thinking a lot about my life lately (I guess because I am kinda in a transitional stage right now). And what I have come to realize is that it is the small stuff that time and time again adds up to big stuff. We have choices and decisions to make every day all day long. It is the cumulative effect of those decisions that leads us down the path we call our lives. We may slip up once or twice, but we all have to watch that we don't develop a habit of choosing poorly (don't want to end up like that bad guy at the end of Indiana Jones III). My philosophy of the day is, we MUST sweat the small stuff, we have to make each decision as though it counts for something, for in the long run all of our decisions combined mold us into the person that we becomme. Ok I am going to end this entry now before I start talking in circles, I actually feel like I could fall asleep now.
Good things are happening in my life now, I can feel it. I hope the same is true for you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home