Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Room with a View


Well I forgot to update everyone on my search for a place to live in Colorado. I found a cute little apartment in a really nice community... and the best part is that it has a view!!! Check out what I can see from my 2nd floor deck

The Rocky Mountains are just so beautiful and I feel blessed that my life is leading me out to such a wonderful location. Now if only I could GET THERE!!!!

Today was not a good day. I went in with my roomate to the department for our weekly "study group" meeting. Sam and I got sucked into this group which isn't very well organized. We showed up last week only to find out that our advisor had gone out to lunch with his daughter... bummer that he didn't inform us about it. So this week we went in again, and not only is our advisor not there, but neither are two of the three other faculty members involved. You would think out of common courtesy that someone would hae informed us there wasn't going to be a meeting. Very frustrating. Oh and the icing on the cake.... I was informed by the receptionist that my advisor would be OUT all day, and probably TOMORROW too! With my dissertation a WEEK away and no feedback from him on the draft of Chapter 5 that I gave him on Friday, I am really setting into panic mode. I can't believe that he didn't have the decency to TELL ME that he wasn't planning on coming in for two days straight (on top of the fact that he left early on Monday so I missed him then too). RRRRRRRR!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home