Friday, October 07, 2005

I'm not lazy

I know it appears that I am lazy and am not doing a good job at upkeeping my journal. The second is true. The first is not. I was out of town last week looking for a new place to live in Colorado (which I did manage to find.... yay). However, now all my energy needs to be devoted to getting the dissertation DONE and DEFENDED so I can go out there and enjoy my mountain view.

So my entries may be brief and sparse over the next few days/weeks.

For those of you who are intersted in my martial arts progress, I DID pass my qualifying test for second degree recommended black belt. I must train for a minimum of 6 months before I can be judged for the rank of second degree decided. So I am trying to log a bunch of hours in the dojo too.

Hope all is well with everyone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home