Monday, August 22, 2005

I'm Tired

That is really all I have to say. I feel so drained. The summer has been such a roller coaster, I am so glad I am going to NY for a much needed vacation (only problem is I can barely afford the time away). The dissertation black cloud still looms ominously over my head. As much as I stress about "losing time" I think if I don't get away from school for a little while, I will continue to stay stuck in the lazy rut I have been in.

In other news I joined a new church Choir and LOVE it. Worship is so much fun now, and I am finally OK with that fact. At first I felt like Church was supposed to be the same as it was for me as a kid... and I have finally come to realize that it doesn't have to be that way. It is pretty simple when you think about it, if you just go to church simply to go, then all you are doing is 'going through the motions', and nobody gains anything spiritiually from passive involvement. Anyway too tired to type more about that. Hope y'all are doing well (if anyone is reading this that is)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home