My New Mantra
After having a great weekend, facing Monday morning is often a daunting task. I know I am not alone on this one. Today, a very clever man came up with an optimistic spin on tackling Mondays. I liked it so much I decided to adopt it. My new Monday mantra is this:
Monday morning is simply the first step to Friday afternoon
Isn't that great? I hope y'all have a fantastic Monday =)
In other news I passed my Karate test last week, so I am now an advanced yellow belt. Sounds intimidating huh? It's an interesting belt, half yellow, half orange. The belts keep piling up, I still have all my old Taekwondo belts, even my white one. I should probably buy a belt rack to display them.
Oh yeah, seems I am turning into quite the cook, who knew I could cook? Apparently I can. I made a killer chicken soup this weekend. Amy had a party and told me she made my 7 layer dip, and it was a huge success. Woohoo! I have to make an appetizer for Thanksgiving this year (yeah like we need an appetizer before we totally gorge on Turkey and trimmings)... either way I have to make something, and it can't require baking since the oven will be taken by the bird. I can use an oven ahead of time like earlier in the day or the night before, but I don't want to bring something that needs to be served right out of the oven I'll be looking for recipes this week and hopefully will try something out before I go to NY. Of course I'm open to suggestions...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home