Monday, October 02, 2006

oh happy day

I had a great weekend, the best weekend I've had in a long time.

Why? Hmmm maybe it had something to do with the fact that I had someone special to spend it with. My one date on Friday turned into two more on Saturday and Sunday.

So I have to admit I am strongly interested in this guy I just started seeing. I learned through my 20s though to not get too overly excited too quickly, I used to easily let me emotions run away from me. So I will be patient and see what develops over time, but I am hopeful that this relationship has big potential.

We played tennis yesterday which was a total blast. I'm going to need a good tennis partner so I can go back to NY and hang with Joe and Amy. Not only does he play tennis, but he also pulled out his guitar- played and sang for me. I am total mush for a guy that can sing.

I'll see him next on Wednesday. He's going to come watch the LOST season premiere... too bad he hasn't gotten through the season 2 DVDs yet. I am kinda hoping they pull something random out for the opener which doesn't rely too much on Season 2 info, so that it isn't spoiled for him.

Oh yeah, his name? It's Cullen. I know it's an unusual name, it has a Gaelic origin that actually means handsome. I thought that was cool.

Anyway just wanted share my latest joys with the large reader fan base I have out there, figured y'all would be intrigued =) I hope to see others updating thier blogs too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home