I'm back out on the field
No I'm not playing soccer....though that would be fun. I haven't really seen anyone since the lack of chemistry relationship in Feb/Mar, but tonight I went on a date with a great guy, I really think there may be potential here. So early, so I'll wait to see what happens before I bore my readers with details. But for general information, he's 33 and a school teacher. I just thought I would share that good news. I'm definitely thrilled to be dating again.
Colorado is simply gorgeous right now.. Weather is pretty, trees are turning. School is going well, I got funding for lab equipment which was like Christmas in September for me... nothing like spending enough money to buy a car on lab equipment! I'm really liking Karate, and oh yeah- I met this great guy. Life is good =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home