Monday, November 13, 2006

60,000 Miles

Well this morning was a milestone for my car. I bought a Saturn SL2 in June of 2000. The first car I ever owned (and still own today). Amazingly, I managed to not put that many miles on it, even though it has been from NY to TN to CO. Those two trips alone put on about 2500 miles within 4 days of driving. Anyway, this morning when I pulled into the parking lot at work, my odometer ticked at 60,000 miles. Since I'm trying hard now to save money, hopefully I'll be able to drive it another 60,000 miles :)

Had a fantastic weekend. Enjoyed some lazy Saturday and Sunday mornings... though I didn't lounge around ALL day. I did get out and play some tennis on Saturday- Amy and Joe better watch out, I'm starting to get some good shots in, too bad I'm not consistent at all. Oh but with practice... I bought a grill at Lowe's (Mom and Dad's generous Christmas present to me). The box was so big it would not fit in the Saturn, so Cullen is going to borrow his Dad's truck and we'll pick it up next weekend. Perfect opportunity to grill out for the Bronco's game.

So as of today Christmas is 6 weeks away... however there is another holiday fast approaching. For those of you who are familiar with it, National Tina Day is this coming Sunday- better get to shopping! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home