To Hell and Back
Well I had a brief (or rather not so brief) experience at the Colorado DMV this past Wednesday which from hence forth I shall refer to as HELL. That place is so ridiculous that it was far worse than I ever thought it could be. They are understaffed, undermotivated, and ants could cross the room faster than those guys were working. It was just crazy!!! Anyway I survived and finally obtained my 'temporary' Colorado driver's license after about 3 hours. Whew!
Today on my afternoon walk I saw some great blue herons and a rabbit... Tomorrow (weather permitting) I am going back to Devil's Backbone and am going to try and tackle the entire trail (all 7 miles of it). Ahhhhhh- I love Colorado.
P.S. Congrats to Dan and Lynne who finished their basement! (I hope you have some pics you can send me!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home