Just Another Manic Monday
Whew I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning. Too bad we can't have a three day weekend every week. Mondays. woohoo! (NOT!). So today was pretty boring overall. Went into work... spent the day piecing together tomorrow's AR lecture. Man, next Spring work will be so much easier because I will only have to tweak my lectures instead of create them from scratch.
Not much else going on. I am not sure if I am loving the TKD program I am currently involved in. CSU has TKD classes 3X a week, they start next Tuesday, so I am thinking about registering for that.
Found a nice church yesterday (not nearly as nice as HOPE PRES)but the best of all the ones I have been to so far. I think I will go back (Mountain View Presbyterian). I went to Sunday School and everything. I really havent been to adult sunday school in a looooooooooooooooooooooong time. Sure I went to BASIC at 2nd Pres, and the Gathering at Bellevue... but those were more like mini church services (at least to me they were).
So anything interesting going on out there with my loyal readers?

1 Comments:
Lynne and I have a finished basement, new central AC, and a lot less money.
Dan
Post a Comment
<< Home