Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Holiday Blessings

It's a little belated, but I wanted to take the time to wish everyone a happy holiday. I was very blessed this holiday season. I got to see several old friends who I don't get to see very often, some of whom I actually hadn't seen in years. It was a wonderful opportunity, despite being short lived. Below are a few pics from the trip. I have said it before and I will say it again, my New Year's resolution is to be in better touch with everyone, so please remind me of that if I start to slack off!

Christmas day was great this year. Amy, Joe, Mom, Dad, and myself had a nice family breakfast followed by exchange of gifts. "Santa" had already been very good to me with help on my new apartment, but I still managed to get a few more nice things including some clothes for work. 'Crazy Eddy' made a guest appearance in Joe's final gift "Christmas in July" It's too long a story to type out, if you are interested you'll have to ask me about that one.

I hope everyone has enjoyed their holiday. Have a safe, happy, and healthy New Year!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home