Two-O-Two
Yep that's right... the cheapest gas I have seen in a Loooooooong time. $2.02 "two-o-two". Wow almost under two dollars! Funny how a year or two ago that would have been considered so high! I am glad gas prices are starting to come down since when I move I will be driving to and from work.
So there is this fast food chain down here called Chik-Fil-A. I am not sure how many of you are familiar with it, I had never heard of it until I moved to Memphis; apparently it started in Georgia. Anyway it's good fast food, but even better are their advertisements. They always have these crazy billboards with cows painting a phrase. My previous favorite was "New Diet Kraze: Low Cow". The recent one I saw this afternoon (obviously holiday-inspired) was "Wize Men Eat Chikin" - painted in green and red. I just had to laugh. The idea to use cows to promote a fast food chicken place was really smart.
Oh and for those of you who aren't familiar with these ads, no I didn't mis-spell them, they have spelling mistakes in them on purpose (I bet that was another clever way to draw attention to the ad).
Well I have a busy week of cleaning, organizing, shipping, packing, and all that jazz ahead of me. Hope all is well with you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home