Thursday, November 10, 2005

Crocs Rock!

So I have been noticing this crazy new shoe fad for the past several months, people walking around in what appeared to be gardener's clogs... strange plastic looking shoes in an assortment of bright colors with holes all over them (some form of shoe air conditioning). I laughed when I would see people in public wearing these things, they just look retarded. But I have come to learn you can't knock something 'till you've tried it. Sam bought a pair last week, and let me try them on. Oh my gosh!!! so comfortable! I went and bought a pair myself. The shoes in the photo are mine. They are so light yet so supportive, I love them. I will bring them with me to NY and I bet a lot of people will look and laugh, but I don't care, now that I know better. Go check 'em out.

3 Comments:

At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's you get the nifty black background? Also, very nice lighting in the photo of your clogs. Well done product shot!

-- Joel

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typo correction:

Where's you --> Where did you

-- Joel

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Tina and Cullen said...

Thanks for the compliment Joel. I took the picture myself with my Fuji digital camera. I then simply loaded the file onto my computer and edited it using Photoshop to create the black background. The photo was actually taken with the shoes sitting on my bed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home