My car won't start!
So some of you may know that I left for work Monday morning only to find out that my car wouldn't start. Fortunately I have been able to make use of Cullen's Taxi service to get to and from work the past two days. This morning I had the poor girl towed to the auto shop. I haven't gotten a diagnosis yet, but am very curious to know what the heck is wrong. The battery is fine. So it could be a ton of things... spark plug, fuel injector, timing belt....? Hmmm....
In other news I was supposed to run yesterday but was unmotivated. I will be running today instead. Today will be run # 4 in my 57 days of running as I train for the Bolder Boulder 10K.
Not much else going on other than the damned cold weather. Today we are finally supposed to get to about 40 degrees, and tomorrow is supposed to be warm too before ANOTHER cold spell and some snow hits us this weekend. I am so sick of winter. I found a great cartoon to share with y'all on the topic, enjoy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home