Monday, November 20, 2006

National Tina Day!


So for those of you who know me well, you know that my birthday is May 19th. Of course in NY the school year runs from September to June, so I was always able to celebrate at school with my friends. However, once I got to college, my birthday always fell JUST after the end of the semester. Since I am pretty big on birthdays, I decided to declare my 1/2 birthday as "National Tina Day" and celebrate that. I still joke about it from time to time. So Cullen learned about "National Tina Day" and decided to send me flowers for the occassion. I was pleasantly surprised at work on Friday by a gorgeous arrangement of a dozen red roses. They got delivered to the Dean's office, so I went to pick them up there and the girls in the office were all jealous heehee. Needless to say I thought it was really sweet. Nobody has ever sent me flowers at work before, so that made it even more cool. They were so beautiful I decided I needed to share them, so I took a picture and posted it above.

So what else is new? Hmm it is Thanksgiving this week! I can't believe it! I leave for NY tomorrow, and am looking forward to spending the holiday with my family for the first time since before Memphis. The semester is really winding down now. It will be Christmas before we know it! I already got one of my Christmas gifts - a new grill that my parents bought for me. Well technically I bought it, but they will be covering the cost. We brought it home this weekend and assembled it - thank goodness for Cullen because I could not have done it myself. The grill was christened last night with some brats... mmmm... I think Cullen is more excited about the grill more than I am. I'll have to see about getting him an apron and chef's hat for the summer =) Curious about which grill I got? See the picture below...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home