Winter Wonderland
Well we had some snow earlier in the week. Unlike the previous dry powdery stuff I saw before this snow was actually a wet snow (much like what we are used to in NY). Thursday morning driving to work I had to deal with some hellish fog (don't know if it was related to the snow) but I will tell you that bare the trees were all coated in a white glistening layer of snow.... absolutely beautiful. Northern Colorado was truly a winter wonderland. So they say that we get a lot more sun than average, and they aren't kidding... sun came out and the signs of snow were pretty much gone by Thursday evening. Then today when I was driving home from work it was sunny out AND snowing... best of both worlds. I have never seen a sun-snow shower, not that I can remember anyway, until today.
So I had ANOTHER partial toenail evulsion (or is it avulsion?) I dont remember... but anyway those of you who know me well enough know I have been suffering from chronic ingrown toenails. I have had a procedure done on both my big toes where the podiatrist cuts the side of the nail and then uses a chemical to burn the root so that it doesn't grow back. Well I had the procedure done TWICE on BOTH toes because the nails grew back... and now a THIRD time on my right toe. The toe looks pretty gross right now, I think this podiatrist took more nail off than the prior two procedures. Hopefully third time will be a charm rather than three strikes and I'm out.
This coming week is Spring Break. I am excited, not that I have plans to go anywhere special, it will just be nice to have a week off.
Anyway that's all for now. I'm tired, so I am off to bed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home