Baby it's Cold Outside

Well northern Colorado is known for having tons and tons of sunshine year round. Seems the sun has come out nice and bright this morning, though it hasn't done much to raise temperatures. Fortunately it appears the wind has died down for the time being... it's nice that the actual temperature is what it feels like (even though it't 10 below).
I am thinking this weather will be a great excuse to go enjoy a nice big extra hot latte =) (although that would mean I would have to venture outside...)
Happy Saturday Everyone!

1 Comments:
Ouch... I feel your pain. The temperature was hovering around 0 at the base of Pico Mountain in Vermont when we went there a weekend ago... I have no idea what the temp was at the summit - but I bet -15 to -10 was close.
Dan
Post a Comment
<< Home