Monday, December 12, 2005

I Made It!

Well I made it out to Colorado. The drive was long and fridgid... my windshield wiper fluid froze and remained frozen for over 24 hours it was so darned cold. I have lots to catch everyone up on in terms of what I have been doing the past few days, but thought since I don't have enough time right now I would share with y'all a pic of me hitting the slopes. Rob and I went to the Eldora Ski area in Nederland (outside Boulder). Had a bunch of fun, but my muscles forgot how much work it is, and I realized after falling 3 times that I wasn't quite ready to tackle intermediate slopes. I am looking forward to honing my skills some more at Greek Peak in a few weeks.

Here is another pic of a view from my apt... looking out at a neat cloud formation over Hout's Resevoir. It is sooooo pretty out here, love looking at the snow capped mountains everytime I drive west. Maybe that will be more of an incentive for some of you to come out and visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home