Tuesday, December 06, 2005

End of an Era

It is 1:04 AM as I type this. I still don't have quite everything packed properly... but hopefully it will all make its way into my car somehow. I leave tomorrow for good. My time in Memphis finally has come to an end. How strange it feels to know that next time I sit down to write an entry it will be from somewhere many miles away.

I got involved with some really nice groups towards the end of my time here. I will miss those groups - the Gathering and Hope Choir. Amongst other things I'll miss my friends, I'll miss my TKD buddies, and I will definitely miss the cats.

Tomorrow is Sam's defense. In about 11 hours he will be Dr. Atcherson =)

Congrats in advance Sam!

3 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good timing - you missed out on some 90+ mile per hour winds around Denver yesterday - I heard about them and scurried over here to see if you were out in CO yet. Glad to see you missed em - good luck on the move!!!

Dan Eig

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

best wishes as you start another journey...congrats on the PhD

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

best wishes as you start another journey...congrats on the PhD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home