Shopping Anyone?

I couldn't go to Minneapolis without hitting the Mall of America... now I can say "been there, done that". In all honesty, I didn't think it was anything spectacular. The only attraction it offers is an amusement park in the center of the mall, and an aquarium in the basement. I have been to other malls that are just as big (in terms of numbers of stores) such as Roosevelt Field. In addition, The Pallisades Mall in Nyack, NY is (in my opinion) BETTER than Mall of America. There aren't any roller coasters (and yes I road a roller coaster in the mall), but there is a ferris wheel if you want to get an amusement park field. And if you don't want to ride that, you can skate at the ice rink. Either way, I can say I've been there (photo to prove it), but if you are ever visiting Minneapolis, unless you have never been to a big mall before, spend your time doing other things. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home