Saturday, April 01, 2006

In Memoriam (Again)

Well my grandfather died this morning... almost one month from the day of my grandmother's death. I don't mean to sound morbid, but I just knew that was going to happen... So how did it happen? Well he fell out of bed and broke his hip - went into the hospital for hip replacement surgery. He came out of surgery ok, but then had problems with bleeding that apparently the physicians couldn't stop. My poor Mom is very distraught, losing both parents so close to one another. What a trying time...

So what else? I have thought a bit more about my situation with Greg. I don't know why someone with so much education and intelligence (at least I like to think I'm on the intelligent side) has been so stupid. It's like I'm punishing myself or something. There is no reason to want to be with Greg. Did I love him? Yes. Do I love him? I think part of me will always love him. Is he for me? No. If he was, it would have worked itself out by now. Why should I want to be with someone who let me walk away without a fight? With no explanation, without so much the courtesy or respect to communicate with me how he feels? Of course I asked Greg to think about how he feels and let me know one way or the other... but I think deep down I already knew the answer, I was just hoping that maybe he'd have the balls (for lack of a better way of saying it) to talk to me about it. Greg if you're reading this I guess you can feel relieved, the "pressure" is finally off you... I give up... I'll just continue to try to move on with my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home