Sunday, May 06, 2007

A Successful Walk

Well today was the HLAA Walk4Hearing 2007, in Longmont, CO. I was worried about bad weather, but we managed to walk in between weekend rainstorms. My team "NAFDA-UNC" raised a total of $920.00 for the event. I am so proud of everyone who participated, and a big thanks to all of you who donated on our behalf. We had fun walking around the lake, but I think the most fun for me was watching Liz's lil' dog Lilly walk the entire distance with us. Poor girl with such little legs... I think we may maker her the NAFDA-UNC mascot. Anyway I thought it would be nice to post some pics (as I promised some people I would). The first is me and Cullen, the second is the NAFDA folks, and last but not least is Lilly. Cheers!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home