Monday, May 28, 2007

Older and Bolder

Well it's been a while since I've updated my blog. In the meantime I had another birthday... 31. It was a great day though. Started out by running a 5K, the first one I've completed without stopping, so that was a birthday victory. Cullen and I went for a nice lunch in Loveland, then headed down to Denver. Spent a good bit of time walking through Washington Park and then went to a Rockies game. They actually won, I considered it a birthday gift =)

There was a time when I never thought I could do what I did today. I completed a 10K race, the BolderBoulder. That's 6.2 miles to cover, over 100 football fields... granted I didn't run the whole distance, but I completed it. My time was unofficially around 83 minutes, I'll have to wait until they post chip times online to see how I REALLY did. Anyway I'm pretty proud of myself. The race was HUGE, there were about 50,000 people participating, which made for quite a crowded race course. Next race... Race for the Cure (July 4th).

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, Blogger Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

i put some up just for you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home