Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Under Contract

Well things have been moving faster than I thought they would... but after looking extensively at the available condos/townhomes in the Northern Colorado area, I found one that I liked and put an offer on it yesterday. The offer was approved today, so I am currently 'under contract'. WHEW! all the stuff that goes into buying property is EXHAUSTING! I am scheduled to close on June 30th, so that is EXCITING =) It will be nice to move closer to work (I'll only be about 5 miles away). And I'll be really close to shopping, which reminds me...

THE SEARCH IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!

I have found good NY style pizza OUTSIDE of NY. If you are in Greeley, you'll have to try Abo's Pizza. It was pretty darn good! The crust was nice and thin. The italian sausage topping tasted like the sausage I grew up eating in NY... the slice was HUGE (not some little wannabee Papa John's slice)... Anyway I'll be sure to take visitors there if they are in the mood for a slice =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home