We're Married!!!
After waiting out our long engagement, June 28, 2008 finally arrived. Despite the heat and humidity, our wedding day was absolutely wonderful. Cullen and I both feel very happy and very blessed to have each other as well as to have had the opportunity to share our special day with such great family and friends. We hope you enjoy the few shots that I posted (courtesy of Daniel T Eig). I'll most likely update you all after the honeymoon...

1 Comments:
Your wedding picture is so beautifull!!! You both just radiate such joy! I'm so gald to see them --- I haven't seen any other of your wedding pictures yet (hint, hint *grin*). Cousins who were only able to join in spirit want to see!!! :)
Much love,
Kimberly
PS. Congrats on selling your condo and buying your first home together! It looks great.
PSS. AND, now you know finally know the secret behind the candlesticks. LOL! We both saw them and wanted to get them as a celebration of your wedding.
Post a Comment
<< Home