Time to CELEBRATE!
I would like to wish all of my readers out there a very happy and healthy "National Tina Day"! That's right folks, November 19th - my "half birthday" which I have declared will be an annual celebration of everything "Tina". =)What's new in my life? Well I seem to be on the mend. My rocking has subsided and I have been free from that nasty sensation for almost a month now. I am back into full swing at Karate (of course I am taping the foot and bracing the ankle). Below is a pic of Cullen and I after my advanced purple belt test back in July. There have been two promotions since then. I'll have to put some pics online from both of our testings... Cullen is now an Orange Belt, and I am an advanced blue belt. We spent all night Friday and all day Saturday at a martial arts camp. We got loads of aweso
me information from teachers that came from all over the country. Several of the instructors held the rank of 10th degree which is pretty much THE highest rank you can hold - they were wonderful. We both learned some really cool stuff, oh and we got to beat each other up all day. It's a running joke now at school that Karate counts as legalized domestic violence, haha. I'll be looking forward to next year's camp for sure. While we were sweating it out in the dojo, Amy was getting ready to run in the Philadelphia half marathon. That's right, 13.1 grueling miles of road race... makes my 6.2 miles in the BolderBoulder 10K seem easy. I hope she did well.
Turkey day is almost here. I'm pretty excited about playing hostess - I've got just about all the necessary ingedients for Thursday's dinner. Should be lots of fun =)

1 Comments:
u crack me up! hope the hosting of turkey day went well...
Post a Comment
<< Home