Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Less than 1% left

Well Cullen and I are in NY taking care of last minute wedding related items. We've got our programs and favors done, place cards almost done, tuxes have been picked up, and the dress was fitted (just being pressed). We got Amy an emergency new dress when the one she ordered didn't arrive until the last minute, and then of course didn't fit because of the lime (I'll explain that in a minute).

So the other night we figured out there were 5 days left until the wedding. I then asked Cullen how many days we had when we first got engaged. Turns out our engagement was(is) exactly 500 days. WHEW! So at that point we realized we were 99% done with our engagement.... yay! We are both looking forward to Saturday finally arriving.

Ok so the lime.... I'm happy to announce that my sister Amy is pregnant. Amy and Joe are expecting a new bundle of joy (gender to be determined at the birth) on January 1, 2009. Yep could be a New Year's baby. She gets email updates telling her how big the baby is throughout the pregnancy and this past weekend it was the size of a lime. Hence "the lime". heehee.

In other news my cousin Pam got engaged. I'm so excited for her. She met her fiance Chad through eHarmony. Of course I didn't pair them up, but it was my success with Cullen and encouragement that got her on the site in the first place, so I like to think I have played some part in their happiness. Congrats to both of them. I presume there will be a wedding next summer.

Hope all is well with everyone.

2 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Everything will work out well and it will a happy and joyous day for all. Wished I could have been there! Tell Amy congrats and keep me updated about her progress and what she's finally gonna have!!!!!

Love Y'all!!!!

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Tina and Cullen said...

Thanks Kim! Amy and Joe are going to wait until the birth to find out if it is a boy or a girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home