Long time no type
I noticed it has been quite a while since I last 'blogged'. Life has kept me pretty occupied as of late. Let's see.... had a great time in NY visiting with family and friends over the holidays. Came back to the condo to find water damage in the bedroom. We were displaced into the living room for over a week while industrial fans and a dehumidifier tried to dry things up. Eventually they had to rip out the dry wall, so now there is a hole in our ceiling, about 2 and a half feet square. Still waiting for it to be fixed, so for now it is covered with plastic sheeting and tape. Fun times. Watching the SuperBowl was fantastic as my NY Giants spoiled the poor Patriot's nearly perfect season. That was so much fun to watch. On to more bad news - my car has decided to give me trouble and was in and out of the shop over a two-three week period with the "Service Engine Soon" light coming on. It finally didn't want to start on Friday so it's been out of commission since then. Found out TODAY, that it has a broken computer. Anyway when I finally pick it up, either late late tonight or sometime tomorrow it's sure to be a hefty bill with all the labor hours leading up to the final diagnosis, not to mention the new part costs $450. Ugh!
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day - one year ago tomorrow is the day Cullen and I got engaged, time really does fly. Now that the wedding is getting closer, Cullen and I have been trying to widdle away at all the remaining wedding related tasks. So much to do, it's no wonder they coined the term 'bridezilla'. He's got a three day weekend this coming week so he promised we could spend all day Sunday working on that stuff, should be fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home