Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Please Help Me With this Worthy Cause

Along with the student group that I advise at UNC, I have recently accepted the challenge of participating in the Longmont, CO Walk4Hearing walkathon. This is the second year for the walkathon, and my second year participating.

The mission of the walk effort is to increase awareness about the causes and consequences of hearing loss and to raise funds to provide information and support for people with hearing loss.

I am asking you to help by supporting my fundraising efforts with a donation. Your tax-deductible gift will make a difference in the lives of many! If you would like to donate, every bit counts, $5, $10, whatever you can give will help, just click on the link below.

Last year our group raised $960 for this wonderful cause and we are hoping to beat that number this year. Any amount, great or small, helps in the fight. I greatly appreciate your support.

Thanks for your consideration!

Click here to visit my personal walk4hearing page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home