Monday, October 15, 2007

Rocktober!

Well it's "Rocktober" for two reasons.

1. I am still "rocking" from my cruise. Much improved level of symptoms, I would say I'm at a 1-2 just about every day on a scale of 10. There are even parts of the day when I won't notice the rocking, but then there are others when I really notice it. The rocking seems to be the worst after travel in the car. Anyway, I am praying to be rid of the symptoms soon, but all I can do is just wait.

2. The Colorado Rockies are on an unbelievable streak - having won 19 out of their last 20 games, or is that 20 out of 21? I can't keep track.... They are 6-0 in the post season, and if they win again tonight, they'll be in the World Series for the first time in franchise history.

Ok so I am sure you are all wondering why *I* am getting excited about this when I grew up a die hard Yankees fan. Well I *am* a Coloradoan now... so I think it is perfectly acceptable to root for the Rockies... heck they aren't even an AL team, so the only time I'd really be in trouble was if there was a Yankees/Rockies world series, and well that isn't happening this year.

I did actually go watch the Yankees play the Rockies back in June when the Rockies swept the Bronx Bombers. It was fun, I felt like I couldn't lose.

Not much new to report on. Same ol' Same ol'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home